The SIP-3020 detectors in the REDWALL-V Series are designed for use in small and mid-sized outdoor areas. They have an intelligent detection system that uses data on the ambient environment, such as temperature and illuminance conditions, to automatically adjust the sensitivity.
Mechanisms for easy installation enable accurate adjustment of the detection area at setup, which results in more reliable operation. The optional AVF-1 Area View Finder allows the installer to visually identify the detection area.
The detectors are also equipped with anti-rotation and anti-masking. They can also detect vandalism or tampering on the units. These functions provide greater security in operations.
Detectors in the REDWALL-V Series are ideal for triggering outdoor camera systems where high performance is required.
- Intelligent PIR Detection System
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- Anti-vandalism functions
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 4m (13ft.) installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for near/far areas
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- BS8418 Compliant – U.K.
TMV INTER TRADING บริษัทผู้จัดจำหน่ายระบบรักษาความปลอดภัย ราคาส่ง ถูกที่สุด